[IP] MM Luer Neck Lever Problem solved

For those of you who wrote concerning my concerns over the loose luer neck
lever--well, the part was indeed revised.   I dont know when this took place,
but they did send me a pump with a new part in it and it is much better.  And
according to an Educator I spoke to, the loose lever had caused problems for
some people.
Just an FYI, but thanks to those of you who wrote and told me there was indeed
a revision made to the part in question.