RE: [IP] fantastic news!!!!

Hi Cherry,
Congrats on the A1C!

As far as shoes go....well, you know how they say you're not supposed to go
barefoot not even in the house?  I'm guilty!  I walk barefoot in the house
and sometimes outside.  Only time I wear slippers is in the winter when feet
are extremely cold!

And I wear clogs and open toed sandals as well...

So much for listening to doctors hugh?

Well, this is not a good example to other diabetics but just wanted to let
you know you're not alone in the shoe dept!

Kathy B.