[IP] My prediction for the future

Ok, so now you can slap a patch on your ass to get many of the hormones and
drugs you used to have take by pill...the smoker patch, the anti-seasick
patch, the birth control patch...so why the heck not an INSULIN patch?
surely it is possible...insulin is a hormone...just for the basal insulin of
course...and used in combination with the inhaled insulin for meals and to
cover highs...?  what a concept

Come on, wayne and jim...dash my hopes for this ever taking the place of the

This to me would be a worthwhile use of research - no more injections...you
still would have to test, of course, to make sure your level of patch basal
is accurate, and obviously, there would have to be different strengths of
patch available, but they do it with the smoker patch...so....and surely one
size birth control patch does not fit all either

so when they start marketing it...remember where you heard it first