[IP] fantastic news!!!!

Hi everyone! just thought I would share my great news with you all.

2 years ago my A1c was almost 14%....terrible I know. But 4 months ago I had
a shocker. It was down to 8.3 I was overjoyed. But today was the best news
of all. My A1c is now 7.2!!!! To say I was shocked was a understatment. I
went to one of the top university hospitals in the country (University of
Utah) to see if they had any suggestions for me. Well once we found out what
my A1c was, the doctor was like "I don't know what we can do for you. You
are doing excellent on your own." I was shocked....

The only bad part of the visit was what I expected....I got majorly chewed
out for the shoes I was wearing. (slip on canvas shoes)....Oh well. Can't
win them all I guess!

Take care!

Cherry & shrieking Shrew dancing the Happy Dance in Utah
dxed 1990 @ age 13. Pumping since 1994