Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra test strip codes

Another reason why i use the ultra strips.  Never used accucheck.
Now no need to try.  But they didn't use my wallet either  :-)

<<<Another thing i did try was storing the strips out of the bottle.
I like traveling light.   I  keep the meter in my pants pocket and
the lancet with a pen clip in my shirt pocket.  No comfortable place
for that hard plastic bottle of 25 strips, so I just store a few
strips in  my wallet.  After testing this, I'm happy to report that
in the humid Baltimore summer, strips will stay quite accurate for
about 2 days.  Then they start to read a little high, but still only
about 20 -30 mg/dl high even after a week out of the bottle. >>>

<<<<In the August issue of diabetes interview they printed the following study.
The researchers used new and exposed Accu-Check test strips to test the same
blood sample.  The results are as follows:
122 when using a news trip
125 when using a strip with one day of exposure
228 when using a strip with seven days of exposure
321 when using a strip with 14 days of exposure
Rabbi Hirsch Meisels>>>>>>>>>