Re: [IP] Deltec pump

Pumpers and Friends,

   The IP Chat Group will be hosting a Deltec chat on Oct. 30, 2002 in the
Guest room at 9PM EDT. I hope to see you there, to learn about this new pump.
Find out when it will be shipped, what it can do.

> Does anyone use the Deltec Cozmo Insulin Pump?
> I just got information from them, and it is pretty cool! Our warranty on
the Disetronic will be up  soon...so we are thinking of possibly upgrading
for more features.

> Robin
> Mom to Kevin

REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY