[IP] "about to go back lantus"

Am sorry the positive pumping attitude you started with has taken such a
battering.  My original problems were with getting the sets to stay in
and if they did -- to not get inflamed.  MMs Quickset with the 9mm canula
works for me.  It was like having an epiphany after having other sets
just drop off of me when I'd tried about everything short of superglue.
chuckle  Even the flaming red marks/sores are pretty much history.  I
hope you do well and don't have to give up on the freedom pumping has
allowed so many of us to enjoy.Joyce dxd 2/68 ip 2/01