Re: [IP] Paradigm - too quiet

I also complained to MM about the Paradigm being too quiet.  They said theywould
put a note in that the R&D people looked at and that could possible be an
update in the software of the pump.

If you have a problem with your pump, PLEASE call the company or e-mail them
on their web site and voice your concerns.  They don't have any way of
knowing what you dislike if you don't tell them.  I complained about it
being too quiet, the fact that I was not awakened by the low battery alarm,
the fact that there is no clip attached to the pump itself (which they
supposed are fixing now) and something else that bothers me.  They said they
would note these things and would let me know if any changes were made in
these areas.

At least I know I made an effort!

Judi in MI