[IP] Good News and Question

Hi Folks,
I've just been approved for a pump.  Medicare turned me down, but my secondary
insurance will pay 100 % for the pump and supplies.
I'm excited, but nervous.

I'm waiting for the Mini Med rep to show me the 508 and Paradigm and after I
chose I'll attend classes.  My dilemma is which one to choose.  It looks like
there's so much to learn and my vision is not very good.

Are there any seniors on the list who can give me some input on either of
these pumps also pointers on starting my new pumping adventure?

Shirley (NJ)
email @ redacted

Feel free to reply privately to save list traffic.