[IP] 9/11 tribute

To my pumper friends and to all the other families and victims of
September 11th.

These few notes are from my family to yours and I'm sure all Canadians
feel this way.

Being a retired Volunteer Fire Chief, and still involved in the Canadian
Air Traffic Control training system, I understand the gravity of the
events that happened a year ago already.

Feelings of guilt by the survivors of the collapse, feelings of
sadness of  the rescue teams and then the recovery teams, we've seen it
all on CNN and the other networks.

We, now, turn the page and remember the lost ones for their acts of
loving kindness, for their acts of bravery and courage in front of the

To the victims and their families, we offer our Thoughts and Prayers.

To the heroes, we offer our Thanks and Gratitude.

To the terrorist organisations around the world, we say : " We will NEVER
forget " .

To the American people, we remain a valued Ally and Friend.

Michel J. Boucher Air Traffic Control Simulation email @ redacted