[IP] numbness in hands

I have had numbness in my hands, especially since I started on the pump but I
have noticed that it happens most often when Bg is low and actually is one of
the best signs that I have that I better test sugar level.  It does not only
happen during the nights, but also during the day.  I have no other signs of
neuropathy but have had a diagnosis of carpal tunnel for over 20 years.