[IP] Re: Health Insurance Question

I am wondering how much health insurance costs for those who are
self-employed. I'm sure it's exorbitant and varies by place of residence, but
I'd like to get a rough idea. My husband is self-employed, and we are hoping
to start a family soon, so I will probably have to give up my job and the
excellent insurance coverage that comes with it.  I have 9 months of extended
coverage at my job, but this may not be sufficient. Thanks.