Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra test strip codes

Hi Wayne and IPers,

> ... even with your low BG, the error is only 9% and at the higher BG
> it's 12%. The meters are only accurate to about 10-15%...

Meter accuracy is determined by _comparison to a lab standard_. We are
not comparing to a lab standard here. We are not measuring accuracy.
We are measuring reproducibility. The meters should be able to do
better than 10-15% with same sample/procedure/operator.

IAC, 10-15% at a bg of 60 is trivial, but at 200+, it would
affect the amount of insulin I bolus to correct the high. It would
affect my treatment and would therefore be of concern.

regards, Andy