Re: [IP] Vitamin B

>>>As for my husband (not diabetic) ..... his hand surgeon suggested 500mg B
12, 100 mg B1 and 100mg B6 daily for the next couple of months and then
switch to a good B Complex formulation.
<snip> Someone else in the group might have more information about vitamin
It would be interesting to see what they  have found helpful. Shirley >>>

In the early '80s I had severe neuropathy of my feet and legs. The endo Rx'd
Dilantin 400 mgs a day. The podiatrist said I also needed B6 and since I had
DM already 30 years he recommended 300 mgs a day. He explained how BG helps
repair nerves. He also said other people didn't need that much B6 and to be
sure to take it with food. I have been able to drop all the Dilantin and now
take one 100 mg B6 and one B-100 complex a day. My kidneyologist never
balked nor discouraged me from taking the B6. YMMV (~_^)

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care

LET'S ROLL!! ~ Todd Beamer