[IP] Paradigm - too quiet

My new Paradigm (8-23-02) is not loud enough.  The beeps are too soft, even on
max volume.  I called Mini-Med and they are sending me a new pump.  Has anyone
else had this to happen?  By the way, I got 13 days on my first battery.  I
didn't hear a low battery alarm, but happened to look at the screen about 3
hours later and saw the alert.

This was my second Paradigm.  During the exchange class (used to have a 508),
they found a problem with my first Paradigm (after I was hooked up and
pumping) and I had to set up and change to another Paradigm in class.