Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra test strip codes

Well Andy as we say in the biz, one man's data is another's noise.  I
too have noticed a slightly higher reading with a lower code number,
but because my sample size was also small, i called it noise. :-)
   However, even with your low BG, the error is only 9% and at the
higher BG it's 12%.  The meters are only accurate to about 10-15%, so
although you can detect the difference, it's not much to worry about.