[IP] repatative stress injury - carpel tunnel syndrome, thyroid disease

Subject: Subject: Re: [IP] Humalog Side Effects

I don't know how it is even possible for Humalog to cause carpel tunnel
symptoms.  I think that is purely coincidence that you happened to start
Humalog and these symptoms started.  All of society is experiencing
increased carpel tunnel syndrome due to more and more computer usage among
the general population.  I suspect that if you had never switched insulins,
you would still experience the same symptoms.  (Technically, it is probably
repetitive strain syndrome, not necessarily carpel tunnel.)
rpatative stress disorder is a fancier term for carpel tunnel syndrime. i
saw a similar symptoms in people who did a lot of "keyboarding", the" new
speak" for typing, diabetes causes a thickening of the median nerve at the
wrist and this results in symptoms of carpel tunnel disease. in addition,
the ligaments at the wrist can cause this just becuse of the thickened
median nerve. hypothyroid disease can and does do the same thing make sure
you get the correct diagnosis or you may have surgery that you don' t need
A. L. Bender, M. D.