[IP] Vitamin B and carpal tunnel

Before agreeing to carpal tunnel surgery, I asked the doctor if there were any
alternatives. He said some people have luck with a chiropractor, and others
with vitamin B SHOTS, both with both, as soon as you quit the therapy, the
relief goes away. So I caved and had the surgery Aug. 2. My hand is doing
great, no more numbness/tingling, and I almost have full use of my hand back
(I can't lift anything real heavy, and squeezing a ketchup bottle is still
hard to do).
Good luck,