[IP] Vitamin B and Carpel tunnel

Someone, I forget who, said they had some success with carpal tunnel by taking
large amounts of vitamin B complex. How much B was it? Was it more than 100
mg? I have some tablets that are a complex that seems to have about 100 mg of
each .I thought it was mostly B6 that was used for carpal tunnel and
gestational diabetes. Or maybe the complex is so that the B's are balanced
because they need each other to be absorbed.