Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra test strip codes

I had to pay for my cable.  Tried all different ways to get a free one.
I found a site on the internet that gave instruction on how to make one,
but I didn't think it was worth the effort to buy the connectors and
cable, and still have a non-working cable.  It is to bad that Lifescan
will not supply an updated cable taking into acount the newer ports.