[IP] Hand Numbness

I, too, have my arms fall asleep when I am sleeping.  I thought it might be
from my very hard mattress, but it is usually both the arm I'm sleeping on
and the arm on top.  I shake them awake, and don't feel any numbness the
rest of the day.  I have been on humalog for several years, and just
noticed this about a year ago.  I am seeing my wonderful endo next month, I
will ask him about it then.
Alicia (type 1 19 years, pumping 6 years, using the Freestyle Tracker)