[IP] Re: One Touch Ultra test strip codes

<<Does ANYONE on the list currently have strips with a code above 25?

regards, Andy>>

     We just finished up some with a code of 35 or 36.  I had had them
hanging around for awhile, as the code was so different from other vials.
They came in a box of 50s, which I received after I had bought up all the 100
strip size boxes at the pharmacy.  I don't think they are used to people
buying the quantities that I purchase!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8