Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra test strip codes

  I just wanted to clarify something.  When I said my meter read 87, and when
I caliibrated it to the right code it read 47, some time had lapsed, and I
was dropping fast (I think I over-bolused for my meal), so I don't think the
difference in the readings from my strips were inacurate by that much of a
difference, but I don't really know how much.