Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra test strip codes

At 07:03 PM 9/10/2002, Andrew Aronoff wrote:
>Hi Sam and IPers,
>Tuesday, September 10, 2002, 1:04 PM, Sam wrote:
> > I've been using this meter since it first came out and I think I've
> > seen dozen's of different codes... anything from 10-40.
>I haven't seen randomly distributed codes, only codes in the middle of
>the range and 10 or below.
>Does ANYONE on the list currently have strips with a code above 25?

I just finished some strips that had 37 on them.

I'm just wondering what the concern is? The meter is designed to be
calibrated to the strips and in fact virtually every meter I've owned in
the last 15 years or so, has had some means of calibration. It's just a
mechanism to insure that your meter is reading the results as accurately as
possible. As far as I know, there's no significance to the specific numbers