Re: [IP] where to put pump and batteries

 You should call Animas. Jenny's pump alarm shuts off unless the
batteries are completely dead, which happened once after she ignored the
alarm for weeks.

Kay

Artorius Rex wrote:

  Anyone ever dealt with the Animas R1000 low battery alarm?   It won't stop
  squealing (or sirening) until you put new batteries in it.

  If I left it going for days, I'd be legally insane and no longer engaged to be
  married.  =P

  Brentm