Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra test strip codes

I just finished a box of "24's" and just opened a box of "17's".  I think
every box I've received in the last year(since last Sept.) were coded 24, in
fact, I got so used to the 24's, I didn't notice tht my latest bottle was
different until the other night when I had a sudden low, and my meter read it
at 87.  I don't usually crash above 70, so I checked my strips, and to my
surprise the bottle said 17.  I re-set my meter and re-checked, and my bs was