Subject: Re: [IP] Humalog Side Effects

I don't know how it is even possible for Humalog to cause carpel tunnel
symptoms.  I think that is purely coincidence that you happened to start
Humalog and these symptoms started.  All of society is experiencing
increased carpel tunnel syndrome due to more and more computer usage among
the general population.  I suspect that if you had never switched insulins,
you would still experience the same symptoms.  (Technically, it is probably
repetitive strain syndrome, not necessarily carpel tunnel.)