Re: [IP] paradigm pump

>We've found (since 8/16) that the Energizer batteries are lasting exactly
>2 weeks,  but new Rayovac's only lasted exactly one week.   Guess I'll
>be looking for Energizers sales/coupons :)

I have used Energizer batteries as well as Kodak. The Kodak last
considerably longer. I only get 2 1/2 weeks from an Energizer, but 3 1/2
weeks out of a Kodak.  Kodak brand batteries are also cheaper.  If you shop
at Aldi, you can get 4 for $1.29.  The only downside is that Kodak is harder
to find. I've not tried Rayovac nor Duracell. But, I'll never go back to
Energizer if I can get Kodak brand.