[IP] Re: numbness

I have had numbness also in hands \especially at night but sometimes
during the day too.  I thought I was getting neuropathy, but feet
definitely do not have neuropathy.  maybe it is the humalog?  However, I
have been on Novolog for about 5 months now and do get  numbness still.
Can't remember if I got the numbness on Reg. insulin.  ??   Can one get
neuropathy in hands and not in the feet?  gudo