Re: [IP] MicroAlbumin test--What's happenin' to my kidneys??

Sherry C wrote, in part:
> At least one person said I should see a nephrologist NOW instead of
> waiting and taking chances.

Lyndy replied, in part:
> I agree with Jan:  Get thee to a nephrologist, pronto! >

Sherry, you're young and I recall those days. We got a stove and had to make
THREE years' payments. It seemed like a forever commitment (we didn't know
we could reduce the cost by doubling payments, etc.) but now that was almost
40 years ago!!! In a decade or three you'll look back at this time and say,
"Why didn't I do..... sooner"??? You'll not be able to change it then, but
you can now.

All I can say is *DITTO* to what I've already said. It *is* your choice,
however. (~_^)

\(/ Jan (63 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)  who is now on dialysis 2
months, feeling much better and hating every minute of the process.

I wish I knew then what I know now