Re:[IP] One Touch Ultra test strip codes

>If you use the Ultra, please take a look at the code on the strip vial
>and respond to the list with the number that you find. Anybody out
>there with a code under 10 or above 40.
I have been using the Ultra for a while ( a year?).  I have seen lots of
17, 23, 24, 27, 33 and probably others that I don't remember.  Last four
boxes were 10's.  And current couple boxes are 3's.   I would tend to
remember especially large or small numbers.  Most are in the twenties.