[IP] Re: growing up with D

Cheryl and Bonne
You were lucky.  Mom just didn't want me out of her sight for very long.
Wasn't that she didn't rust me, she just didn't want me to go low.  I
remember waking up on the kitchen floor after roller skating with sugar being
crammed down my throat!  I love my mom too.  She really did instill the stay
on the diet kick.  I still feel guilty when I have something I used to
couldn't have!  I did rebel in teenage years when I started working.  Gained
about 30 pounds from ice cream, french fries and mashed potatoes and gravy!
Wonder I didn't wind up in the hospital from high bg!

3/63 at 8 yrs old