[IP] My pregnancy with pump! :)

Hello, I just wanted to share some good news.  I am 29 weeks pregnant,  with
my second child. This is my first pregnancy with diabetes... My HBA1C was 6.0
at the beginning of my pregnancy. I just had another one done and guess
what???  It is 5.5!! :)  The doctors said everything is going great!  The
baby is growing at a normal rate and if my blood sugars stay good, I will
carry the baby to full term, and she will weigh about 7lbs 8oz.  I have had
no complications.   I just wanted to share some good news with you all.
Especially the women who are considering trying to conceive.  I have only
been on the pump for 18 months. I have always had very erratic blood sugars.
So I was very worried about this pregnancy.  But all that you can do is to do
your best to control your blood sugars, and it seemed to have worked for
me... :)  Thanks for listening.
Stephanie Olivieri