Re: [IP] pump checkup time

I was wondering the same thing. Shannon has been using
her HTrons (alternating between them every so often)
since 11/99 and still has not gotten that technical
inspection alarm yet, on either pump (our spare is
stored without the batteries, as it is supposed to be).
That alarm shouldn't sound until 30months have passed
(according to my manual). I just thought of something
though...that is 30months cumulative time with the
batteries in place, right? That could take a long time
if you're alternating pumps. :) It doesn't make sense
that a pump that new would need the TI so soon.

I wonder if Becky is using a used HTron?

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

RoseLea said:
I'm confused.  You've only been pumping since November
of 2001 and you have to send your pump in for
inspection already?