[IP] Re: Chance and others with numbness

Hi, all -

It seems that lately I'm waking up every morning with numb hands, or
several fingers on one hand.  I shake them and slowly the feeling comes
back, but I find this unsettling.  Like some of you, I've mentioned it to
the doctor and was told it was neuropathy, which I have had for years in my
feet.  I never dreamed the hand numbness could be a possible side effect of
the Humalog.

Oh, and it also happens sometimes if my arm is bent a certain way, but is
most noticeable in the mornings. So what do we do about it?  (that's a
rhetorical question)