Re: [IP] Humalog Side Effects

about your tingling and side effects from Humalog....
I started a few years ago using Humalog with a sliding scale along with my
Humulin R and NPH. I have been experiencing tingling and numbness(like my
hands/arm are asleep) for over a year. It will be like that when I wake up or
if I do not use hands/arms for a long time, like if I am watching TV or
something. I have just figured it was early signs of neuropathy and not even
mentioned it to my Dr.
I am using ONLY Humalog now in my pump and I still have the tingling and
numbness.(well I am actually switching to Novalog in the next few days when
it is time to change my site).
I am going to the Dr next week and I am going to ask him about the tingling
and numbness(I have also started dropping things every now and then). I also
am having BAD numbness in my feet and pain and burning. So I have decided it
is time I go let the Dr. check me out.
I will ask him about if Humalog could possibly be causing it , but I really
think it is just the diabetes and early signs of neuropathy, but
maybe/HOPEFULLY I am wrong!
Good Luck !