[IP] One Touch Ultra test strip codes

Hello, pumpers.

I'm using the One Touch Ultra (OTU) meter after over ten years with
the One Touch II (OTII) and One Touch Profile (OTP) versions.

The OTII/OTP strips have a code number that varies with the production
lot. The meter is set to this code number when a strip vial from a new
lot is first opened. The code number can be between 1 and 16. Ten
years ago, there was a lot of variation in the codes from lot to lot.
That variation diminished over time as control of the manufacturing
process improved. Now these strips almost always have a code in the
middle of the range. IOW, code variation between lots is minimal.

The OTU has very different strips with a very different code range --
it goes from 1 to 50. I've seen a LOT of variation in the codes from
lot to lot. Most of the time, the codes are in the 20's, but today I
received strips with a code of 3.

If you use the Ultra, please take a look at the code on the strip vial
and respond to the list with the number that you find. Anybody out
there with a code under 10 or above 40?

I'm currently using Ultra strips with a code of 24.

regards, Andy