Re: [IP] Humalog Side Effects

I also have had similar issues.  Mine is in my hands.  When I wake in
the morning, sometimes my hand will be numb like it is asleep.  I get
the same sensation when playing on my computer at home, but never get it
at work.  I work in front of a computer all day too.  I have attributed
it as well to sleeping position and the position of my hand for too long
a period.  I will say that I recently tried Novolog for a little over a
month and this did not stop these sensations.  It was the same.  I have
gone back to Humalog.  My two cents.

Billie