Re: [IP] Humalog Side Effects

I've had similar issues in the last year or two with my shoulders, upper arms,
and hands going numb (not all at the same time).   I had blamed it on poor
placement during sleeping, resting on the couch, or working at the computer.

I'm using humalog and I don't have any signs of neuropathy either.

-Brentm