[IP] Humalog Side Effects

Hi Everyone,

I started using Humalog at the end of April.  I used Humulin R for almost
eighteen years before starting the Humalog.  Recently I started having
numbness and tingling in my hands that sometimes extends up into my forearm.
  No indications of Neuropathy.  I have heard that Humalog can have some
ugly side effects on some people.  Has anyone else had a side effect like
this?  It is mostly noticeable when I wake in the morning or shortly
after...using the phone, brushing my hair, etc...  Does this side effect go
away or does one have to completely change insulin?

Chance dx 1982, pumping since 1984