Re: [IP] Re:screeners pay - getting OT

That *is* high. I shop at the military commissary and
never pay more than $.75 for a loaf of bread (wheat or
white), and that's fresh, full price. We go through a
gallon of milk a day (at least) here...thank goodness
we can get that for ~$1.60. We are cereal killers here
(go through tons of it) but I get the cereal
look-a-likes in the bags for $.99-1.35, same amount
(and tastes the same) as the boxed stuff but for half
the price. The local stores are outrageous!

--
Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Karen said:
I work full-time and make around $37,000 a year, but
when you have to pay more than $4.00 a gallon for milk
and $2.79 for a loaf of bread it doesn't go very far!