[IP]Panckes and spikes...thank you!

I want to thank everyone who responded to my plea about pancakes and
spikes.....I listened and made several changes and tired it this am.....to
the pancakes I added oat bran and an egg, 2 strips of bacon and syrup 50/50
plus juice and milk (I have also started serving sauteed veggies with
breakfast and the kids love it.....anyway...bgs....93 at breakfast, 1 hour
210, 1 1/2 hour 126 (these tests are before and after gym class, 2 3/4 106
(nurse freaked and gave her a juice..lol), 4 hours 149 (juice lol)...all
lovely numbers for a nine year old.....plus we changed her to some kinder
teachers that are more flexible and her stress level is way down.....thank
you again for all your help (still want the Belgium waffle recipe

now ten!