Re: [IP] Insurance opinion needed

The infusion sets and reserviors are also considered Durable Medical Equipment (DME's)
I think what your handbook was trying to do was to show that the supplies listed with the BIG item were also covered.
You can verify this with your Group Benefits Administrator (Usually HR)
your Insurer's Customer Service Department, or the Pump Company.

And don't you just hate paying the Name Brand Copay when there's no generic?
I'm on Cozaar and am stuck with the higher copay.
The mailorder Pharmacy I use has an agreement with my insurer to accept the generic Copay on the Novolog
but they sure make up for it with the Cozaar.
Why do we have to pay this way.  Because this is the contract we have with the insurance companies.

Good Luck,
John & his Faithful Paradigm