Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm Pump and Batteries

I've tested the limits of the low battery alarm a couple of times
(For various reasons; Testing, Too Busy, Too Lazy)
I've gone from no warning to 12 hours.
>From what I've been told by MiniMed, it depends on the batch of batterries, where you stored them, etc.
I now try to switch as soon as convienent after the low battery alarm.
I use the Energizer batteries.
I average between 10 days to 3 weeks with a mean of about 12 days.
I buy the smaller packs so I can rotate my stock sooner or in case I have a bad batch.

Good Luck,
John & his faithful Paradigm