Re: [IP] Re:screeners pay - getting OT

Those prices are high!  In Kansas, a good loaf of bread (not the best - like Earth Grain - but not the generic either) can cost $1.95 - $2.15 at grocery stores but at the bakery which is good enough for me, you get the same, I think it's Stoneground something or other - 2 loaves for $1.95.  Do you have any day old bakeries there?  Nothing wrong with day old bread - it sits on the shelves in the grocery store too - you don't know how long it's been there.  Milk can cost up to $3.00 a gallon here but if you watch your ads, most of the time you can get it for $2.00  - in fact at one local grocery store I was in last night they had buy one half gallon - get one free - so that was two half gallons for $1.40.  The expiration date  was 2 weeks away so it's not like it was about to expire.

Tammy, mom to Joely, dx'd 1970; g-ma to Emma, dx'd 2001; both pumping 7-18-02