Re: [IP] screeners pay

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002 email @ redacted wrote:

> Sara - I'll second that.  If people would learn to live within their
> means, it'd be plenty.  I make half that, parttime, because everything I
> own is paid for, pay as you go, and it's all MINE.  I don't owe anyone
> anything.  I choose not to have all the materialistic things so I don't
> have to work so hard at age 51 and therefore have time to spend with my
> family.    Tammy

Can I just say one thing...

I AM SO JEALOUS! :P

Even though I was the person who said Sara need a better job (more in jest
than anything), I am working towards a new career. I currently 'whore' my
time to a large telecommunications company making very good salary, but it
isnt fulfilling. My goal is to be just like you, a job I love with no
debt.

Let me say it again:

I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU!

Anyways, for some sort of on-topic stuff...

My job is unfulfilling, but I do get a real nice health insurance package.
If anyone ever gets the chance to switch to Tufts Health Plan, I would
highly reccomend it!

-Jef