Re: [IP] Re: growing up D

In a message dated 9/9/2002 11:54:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The part I hated was not being able
> to be a Girl Scout or spend the night with my friends.

I was D since age of 5, and I was a Girl Scout and still spent the nights
with my friends.  The only thing I remember being different was when I went
to church camp for a week every summer, they made my Mom go as part of the
faculty so that she could take care of any problems I ran into-and the nurse
who was there every year also went to my church.

aka Mouse