Re: [IP] screeners pay OT

I have recently gone through the assessment process for airport
screener.  The pay is about $23,000 a year not $37,000 as previously
reported.  A supervisor might make $37,000.  The minimum requirement is
a GED and ability to speak English.  There are days of testing to verify
the ability to perform the job.  Having a relative working at the
airport has absolutely nothing to do with getting the job.  If you think
you have what it takes to do this job, and I didn't, even with a master
degree, go to www.TSA.org.  Click on employment on the right side of the
screen.  You can apply online if there still are any jobs.  They could
still be looking, especially for women.