Re: [IP] paradigm pump

> when changing batteries do we have to shut down the pump? I didn't!
Nope.   Just change the battery------though we've been warned by others
who got their exchange earlier that you have only one minute to get the
new battery loaded otherwise you'll loose your basal settings and other
settings and will have to reset them.

We've found (since 8/16) that the Energizer batteries are lasting exactly
2 weeks,  but new Rayovac's only lasted exactly one week.   Guess I'll
be looking for Energizers sales/coupons :)

Fenton, MO