[IP] Paradigm Training FW: BOUNCE Non-member submission from ["Karl Forehand Jr" <email @ redacted>]

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Karl Forehand Jr" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Paradigm Training
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:21:25 -0500

I have my confirmation for my Paradigm Pump training. I was wondering if
someone who has already had their training could answer some questions for
me.
Among other things it says to bring [2] 508 infusion sets and [2] 508
reservoirs. [3] Paradigm infusions set and [3] Paradigm reservoirs. Do
actually need this amount of these items? If I have it figured right I will
only have maybe one 508 set.

Thanks
Karl

------ End of Forwarded Message

Since Karl chose to leave the list, PLEASE send ALL REPLIES directly to HIM.

Thank you,

George Lovelace
IP Volunteer Admin on duty